Services and Support
No matter what your job at Curtin is you will create, use and store records and information.
Keeping good records helps to ensure that the University runs efficiently and effectively as well as complying with legal requirements.
Curtin staff and Associates are responsible for ensuring information is created and managed in line with Curtin's policies and procedures. To make this easier we provide services and support to help you manage your active and inactive information and keep good records.
- Location and retrieval of information
- Arranging the release of official information
- Provision of systems to store your electronic information efficiently
- Advice on the best ways to store your hard copy information while it's still current and store it once it's inactive
- Approval for the secure destruction of your information
- Retaining Curtin's corporate memory with advice on preservation and management of University Archives
- Provision of professional information management training and advice to help improve your information management practices
Tools to help:
Contract Managers can access key information about their area's contracts as well as viewing the executed contracts through this system: